The curse of the family portrait
Routine, but very important, investigation. You have two suspects, but the man with a rifle is to blame. He turns out to be Duvall, your sniper. If you accuse him, you do the right thing, but lose the opportunity to use a sniper. If you blame the other, you will have to bribe the judge to put him away. Alternatively, you can refuse to do the investigation in the first place.
Other This Is the Police 2 Guides:
- This Is the Police 2 Basic Starting Guide
- This Is the Police 2 False Alarms Guide
- This Is the Police 2 Scanner Codes
- This Is the Police 2 Guide to Investigations
- This Is the Police 2 Spinach Berserks Gang Interrogation
Who committed the crime: Man with a rifle.
- Lionel Cripps takes a long-focus lens off his camera.
- Lionel Cripps goes to the car with a lens in his hand.
- Lionel Cripps bends down to get something from the back seat of his car.
- Lionel Cripps takes out a white long-focus lense.
- A man with a rifle aims right at Lionel Cripps’ face.
Sharpwood Sheriff Department’s sniper and photographer. He killed Lionel KCripps taking all of Vic’s clients.
If you want to blame another suspect, then instead of a white-colored lens, the man takes the camera flash from the car, and at the end, the suspect points a pistol to his face.
More of this sort of thing:
- This Is the Police 2 – Guide to Investigations
- This is the Police 2 – A Comprehensive Guide to Sharpwood’s Finest
- This Is the Police 2 – Woodsman Gang Interrogation
- This Is the Police 2 – Spinach Berserks Gang Interrogation
- This Is the Police 2 – Officer Equipment and Skills
- This Is the Police 2 – False Alarms Guide