Gold is one of the 3 resources available in Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. Gold is essential for activities such as helping the inhabitants of the kingdom, overcoming obstacles, expanding the camp, recruiting units. It is also useful when trading with mobile shopkeepers.
How to get gold quickly?
Gold can be won in many ways. The basic source of gold is the loot that can be found during the exploration of the world. For winning battles and solving puzzles you are also rewarded with a certain amount of gold coins. However, there is an additional way of getting more affluent.
Try to quickly expand your training ground with an additional option, which will allow you to get up to 75 gold for every fight you win. At the second level, the bonus will increase up to a maximum of 150 gold pieces. This allows you to gain a lot more gold for your usual storyline activities.
You may also be interested in:
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – How to quickly get wood?
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – How to quickly recruit an army?
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – Card Battle Mechanics Walkthrough
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – A Bitter Return Walkthrough
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – Wildapel Rushing Waters Puzzle Walkthrough