Total War Three Kingdoms is the first in the award-winning series to recreate epic conflict across ancient China. Combining a gripping turn-based campaign of empire-building & conquest with stunning real-time battles, Total War Three Kingdoms redefines the series in an age of heroes and legends.
Other Total War Three Kingdoms Guides:
- Total War Three Kingdoms: How to Make Infinite Money
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Guide to Maximize Generals
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Advanced Tips and Tricks
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Guide to Factions
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Guide to Siege
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Guide to Characters
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Buildings Guide
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Food Guide
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Diplomacy Guide
- Total War Three Kingdoms: Spies & Espionage Guide
Corruption is a terrible, terrible thing in Three Kingdoms. A large city that taxes 1500 gold from its citizens can end up only giving you 300 because of 80% corruption, which then goes towards your 320 gold upkeep on the buildings. That means that city which should be giving you a 1500 gold profit, is now giving you a 20 gold deficit. Spread this to 10 cities and you are losing 15k gold profit and having to pay 200 gold out of pocket every turn.
To combat corruption, you can put an administrator in the commandery which reduces corruption by 30%. You can assign someone to ‘Counteract Corruption’ which is learned from a yellow skill called ‘Stability’ (looks like a mountain) and can be learned by Commanders(yellow) and Sentinels(purple). This reduces corruption in a commandery by 50%.
Those are okay but the real way to fight corruption is through buildings. There are buildings in the ‘State Workshop’ and ‘Administration Office’ branches of building that decrease corruption. The best of these are the ‘Grand Treasury Mint’ and ‘Office for Archives and Seals’ which decrease the corruption of their commandery and every commandery surrounding them by 15% and 20% respectively.
So basically, if you have 1 of the two in every commandery, you will never have corruption anywhere again because they stack with each other. Now you just need to decide which one to build based on what else you build there.
You may also be interested in: