You can progress quickly in the game using Valheim cheats. There are many commands to be used in this new and popular game. You can learn all these commands and how to use them by reading.
You can check other Valheim guides:
- Valheim Fishing Guide
- Valheim Dedicated Game Server Setup Guide
- Valheim How to Get StagBreaker
- Valheim FAQ: Questions & Answers for Beginners
- Valheim Crafting Recipes
To hide UI press CTRL+F3.
To open the game console press F5 and type “help” to show all available commands.
Valheim Cheats & Console Commands
Here is a list of all the basic commands available for Valheim.
- help – Show all available commands.
- kick [name/ip/userID] – Kick the user.
- ban [name/ip/userID] – Ban the user.
- unban [ip/userID] – Unban the user.
- banned – Shows a list of banned users.
- ping – Send a ping to the server to ger your latency.
- lodbias [number] – Set distance lod bias. If empty shows actual lodbias. By default 1.5
- info – Print system info
If you type “imacheater” in console to turn On/Off cheat mode and then “help” you will be able to get another list of commands. Like teleport, freeview, godmode and more.
Here is a list of all the other commands available for Valheim.
- god – enables god mode
- pos – print current player position
- goto [x,z] – teleport
- killall – kill nearby enemies
- exploremap – explore entire map
- resetmap – reset map exploration
- tame – tame all nearby tameable creatures
- location – spawn location
- freefly – freefly photo mode
- ffsmooth – freefly smoothness
- event [name] – start event
- stopevent – stop current event
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – raise skill lvl (example: raiseskill run 100)
- resetcharacter – reset character data
- dpsdebug – toggle dps debug print
- save – force saving of world
- removedrops – remove all item-drops in area
- resetwind – resetwind
- players [nr] – force difficulty scale (0 = Reset)
I highly recommend don’t use cheat commands to don’t ruin your ingame experience. This commands could be usefull if you get stuck: Use “pos” or “goto [x,z]” to teleport yourself and get unstuck.
You may also be interested in: