You can tame some animals in the game this allow you to make a little “farm” and multiplicate them to get more food.
You can check other Valheim guides:
- Valheim Admin Commands for Your Server
- Valheim Fishing Guide
- Valheim How to Build a Ship
- Valheim Dedicated Game Server Setup Guide
- Valheim How to Get StagBreaker
- Valheim FAQ: Questions & Answers for Beginners
- Valheim Cheats & Console Commands
The following guide on how to tame animals it’s made by Judaspriester. Special thanks to him:
- Wood (30 should be enough)
- Vegetables (berries, shrooms etc. preferable 20+)
- Use the Hoe in order to make a plane space for your pen.
- Build a pen with Roundpole Fences. It doesnt need to look fancy, but it should not contain holes.
- Add a door to your Pen in order to enter and leave it.
- Drop the Vegetables inside the Pen.
- (The difficult path) Find some wild boars and make them attack you (getting close enough is usually enough). Now run to your pen and make sure they follow you.
- Once they are in, make sure to get out and close the door without them leaving.
- Wait, it will take like one hour to tame them, but you can do other stuff in between.
- Once they are tamed, you can pet them in order to keep them happy. for further feeding just drop food on the ground.
You may also be interested in: