Warcraft 3 Reforged is a real-time strategy game and having the best unit on your side is important to achieve victory.
- HP – Health Points, this determines how much damage you can take before your unit dies.
- Armor – determines the units armor value.
- Spd – The Movement Speed of a unit, how fast it can fly, run or ride.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber, Food and Time to Build Cost.
A solid choice in almost any Orc Unit Build will be Raider, these are excellent as anti-Anti Air and will bring enemy air units into the distance for your ground melee units. Witch Doctor can use an ability called Sentry Ward, having just 1 of these units can help with the vision on the map. Shamans are very strong in almost any build thanks to their abilities Purge and Bloodlust, which have many uses and are overall very strong.
It’s end. I hope “Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Units” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: