Warhammer Vermintide 2 – 4.8 Update Patch Notes (Trail of Treachery Free DLC live).
A Treacherous Adventure is a free new content update – out now for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 containing the first act out of a two-part adventure. Stay tuned for more to come!
In ‘Trail of Treachery‘, it is up to you and your fellow heroes to escort a caravan carrying precious cargo to a village plagued by strange and unusual happenings. Pave the way to Tockstadt and investigate what misfortune has befallen the settlement. Beware of avalanches.
- A new, snowy adventure begins – Make your way down the precarious mountain path to save the village of Tockstadt, where nothing is quite as it seems.
- A free update for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – A Treacherous Adventure is a free update to all players for Vermintide 2, and the second act will be available 2023.
- The first map in a two-part adventure – Trail of Treachery is the first of a two-part adventure map pack available to all owners of Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
Together with Part 1 of the free Treacherous Adventure DLC we will be adding new Premium Cosmetics to the in-game store. We hope you’ll find something smart for your favorite hero in the Absent Friends Collection! In total, there’ll be 10 new cosmetics, one hat and one skin for each hero.
4.8 Patch Notes
- New FREE DLC Map ‘Trail of Treachery’ is now available!
- New Premium Cosmetics are available through Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders!
- Fixed various level asset issues in the Chaos Wastes.
- Fixed a voiceover where Bardin responded with a Saltzpyre voice line.
- Fixed players losing health when returning through the Skittergate.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could walk on invisible floors.
- Fixed a rare crash that could sometimes happen after the Prologue in certain situations.
- Fixed a skip where cheeky Battle Wizards could teleport to the portal early in the Be’lakor Arena.
- Ranger’s career skill activate sound is now only played on use instead of everytime the player enters invisibility.
- Fixed explosion kills not being credited correctly.
- Engineer’s +1 penetrations talent now only applies for non-explosive weapon attacks.
- Detailed UI: Fixed ability cooldown timer not disappearing when cooldown reached 0.
- Slightly reduced the delay until VO is played for an incoming horde.