Witcher 3 How to Beat Succubus
The Succubus fight can be a little difficult mostly because it takes part in such a narrow fighting area. The boss has several quick-fire melee and casting attacks that have a fire effect which can in addition to immediate health damage, can also cause a damage over time status. As this is the case, the boss can dish out a heck of a lot of damage in quite a short amount of time.
Fortunately, the Succubus has a fairly low amount of health and a few blows from your sword will fell her fairly quickly. Ensure that you use QUEN to give Geralt additional armour whilst fighting her and get as many shots in as you can before it wears off before manoeuvring around and avoiding her attacks until the cooldown is up and you can activate QUEN once again. It is also possible to use AARD to interrupt her attacks and stun her, albeit briefly.
Repeat until the Succubus is dead.
Succubus (Boss Fight)
It’s end. I hope “Witcher 3 How to Beat Succubus (Boss Fight)” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- Witcher 3 Practicum in Advanced Alchemy Walkthrough
- The Witcher 3: Death March Survival Guide
- Witcher 3 Contract Deadly Delights Walkthrough
- Witcher 3 How to Beat Salma Succubus (Boss Fight)
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Secret Quests Guide: 15 Hidden Quest
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Controls for PC/PS4/Xbox One