This guide is NOT intended for the first playthrough, but for achievement hunters who want to finish on 100% on the dates and hang-outs.
If you need help with crafting, please refer to the other loveley guides. Be prepared: this guide will heavily contain spoilers! For my fierce fellows hunting those 100% achievements I will
- give you a How-to process to get all dates and friendly-hangouts as easily as possible
- help you to find the location of the save files
- show you all recipes.
How to get all Dates and Hang-outs Achievements
Overall tips that helped me tremendiously and let me keep my sanity:
- By pressing x, you can skip all text and only need to choose the dialogue options.
- Starting on the third day, you can already craft all the potions, charms, oils and incences for the following days. Take care of your garden and use the compost as needed. Doing all the recipes on the first days will speed up the game later.
- [If you also want to achieve “Harvest Festival Success!”, feed Ramsey every day so that you’ll get a crystal from time to time. These are needed for the complete enchantmend of the antiques.]
- [For “Full Moon Fail”, just take care of the magic requests of one person after the second day. Everyone will be mad and you’ll get kicked out after the ritual and need to start a new run.]
You’ll probably need two additional runs.
- Run 1: Always select the Date options (marked in pink) for all possible dating characters (Niesha, Devin, Jonas). You need to fulfill all their magic requests.
- Play until day 12. Quit the game and save your game file (location see below) at a safe location (e.g. Desktop).
- Continue in the game, sleep, choose on day 13 the person you want to go on a date with, enjoy, get the achievement.
- Quit the game. Replace the current save file with the one you saved in step 1. Start the game again (Steam might indicate that there was a mistake with the Steam Cloud Synchronisation, don’t panic, carry on). Start again on day 12 and repeat until you have all dates.
- Run 2: Here, select always the Friend option and also fulfill all magic requests. Follow steps above.
Save file location
Only one game file is automatically saved by the game, so you cannot switch betweeen them automatically. Your file should be at AppDataLocalLowSundew StudiosWitchy Life StoryFungusSaves called save_data.json. Save this file as described above.
Pay attention: On picture 3 left side, there is an error in the in-game notebook. For the Safety Oil, don’t use black Allium, but blue Pea Flower as I indicated in the picture.
PS: Bonus info: under AppDataLocalLowSundew StudiosWitchy Life StoryPlayerWitch you can find your witch’s character portraits with the expressions from the game. You can copy them, but you should not delete them (tip from the Sundew Studios via the dead Bird Page).