Save Game File Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Other Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Guides:
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Controls
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Skills Guide
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Combat Guide
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Aspects Guide
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Stats & Attributes Guide
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem save games can be found here:
Where are saved games located?
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wolcen\Game\save\
For 1.0 official release the savegame location:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\wolcen
Note: Check the \Wolcen\Game\save\ folder. There are .xml files for your chars which contain several things like current inventory, spells, attributes etc.
You can backup these files for later use and also edit for cheating around.
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Save Game File Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.