Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Support Tank Build
A support Tank is essential for every group so having that particular class is a must when you are building the group. This section of the guide is all about building a support build.
This Build will have very high Surviving ability, low damage but will tank up your teammates by buffing their resistance and spamming the Hp.
Also, you will need good communication with the team to have an overall effective build.
From the Passive skill tree you will need the following nodes:
- Blessed Mana which will you and your teammates a lot of tankiness.
- Selfless Courage which will do the same as the Blessed Mana.
The next thing you need to worry about is having the right skills for the build to work effectively. Your active skill set must consist of:
- Sovereign Shout which will buff up the attack your allies deal to the enemies by 25%
- Wings of Ishmir ( this is your mobility inducing skill)
- Trackers Reach allows you to group the enemies in a smaller area
- Bleeding Edge( Optional) allows you to deal attack against the enemies around the area
- Winter’s Grasp(Optional) allows you to freeze your enemies, quite useful if you are using a catalyst as your gear and mobility is a problem. Can also be used defensively.
- Aether Jump(Optional) allows you to be mobile while wielding a catalyst. Can be used as an escape measure in case your allies are being revived.
For the Gear, your priority for this build, as this is a support build, should be toughness, resistance and hp. Use a Shield if you wish to be tankier. Use a catalyst if you prefer better utility.
It’s end. I hope “Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Support Tank Build” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: