How to I Get More Missions?
Other X4: Foundations Guides:
- X4: Foundations – Controls
- X4: Foundations – Sector Map
- X4: Foundations – Crystal Mining
- X4: Foundations – All Crafting Recipes
- X4: Foundations – How to Use the AutoMiner
- X4: Foundations – Basic Concepts for New Players
Flying by stations you sometimes see mission icons appear on the radar. Then open the mission interface (shift M) to see the actual offer.
The alternative are secret missions offered through signals revealed with the SCAN MODE (Shift 2). These missions often pay better.
Another alternative are subscriptions: These give you many missions in a row, with little stories around them. To get to that point you have to get good standings with a faction first and follow their invitation.