X4: FOUNDATIONS, the long awaited sequel in the successful X series, brings our most sophisticated universe SIMULATION ever. Fly every ship, EXPLORE space or manage an empire; TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD and THINK carefully, while you embark on an epic journey.
Other X4: Foundations Guides:
- X4: Foundations – Controls
- X4: Foundations – Sector Map
- X4: Foundations – Crystal Mining
- X4: Foundations – Beginner’s Guide
- X4: Foundations – All Crafting Recipes
- X4: Foundations – How to Use the AutoMiner
- X4: Foundations – Basic Concepts for New Players
X4: Foundations Save Game Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
X4: Foundations Savegames can be found here:
(You need to replace USERNAME by your actual user name in Windows)
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “X4: Foundations – Save Game Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.