Delivering a Champion Quest Walkthrough
This quest will be available in the seventh sequence – namely after completing the Kings of Sparta mission. You’ll find a bald man in the southern part of the city of Sparta who talks about training, but he’ll be the man to talk about obtaining the champion for the Olympic games. He’ll direct you to the tiny islands south of Messania. On one you’ll find Testikles, who as it turns out is a bit fond of the drink and is somewhat intoxicated. Still, he’ll agree to come with you, so head to the dock and set sail with him on the boat to Kyllene. As you disembark, you’re greeted by Alkibiades, who is wearing purple robes, who you can talk to to finish the quest.
Rewards: 17,100 XP.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kings of Sparta Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Road to Symposium Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Contender Quest Walkthrough