The Kingfisher and the Robin Quest Walkthrough
Quest starting location: Automatically activated.
Description: It’s time to finally finish the case of the two brothers. Swim to Skiros, where the docks will have a welcome committee on you. Defeat your enemies and run to the Achilles Temple. You will find two brothers there and you will have a dialogue with Agapios. You can let him try to save his brother – unfortunately, this will result in the death of a man. You will have to fight against the Kingfisher. Kill the man and you will put an end to his murderous zeal. Finally, talk to the manager and you’ll finish this long chain of quests and get +5400 XP.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Road to Symposium Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Last Fight of Aristaios Quest Walkthrough