Code Vein features many interesting and unique bosses, all of which must be beaten in order to progress the story. All of these are lost, powerful but malicious, and feature a set of moves that are unique to them. With large health bars, memorable designs, and even fascinating lore surrounding them, these bosses are one of the many highlights of Code Vein.
Bosses in Code Vein do not respawn after being beaten, however, you are likely to encounter them again when exploring dungeons, so be prepared for the possibility of facing them again and again.
How to Beat Juzo Mido
Location: Further ahead from the Previous Fight.
- A Revenant researcher that became a Revenant himself, this is a formidable enemy that may have good intentions but is acting out in the most deplorable way. This fight is not optional.
- In the 1st phase, Mido can teleport you towards him, allowing him to perform a combo. Always be on the ready, even if the jarring change may discombobulate you. He can also fire red projectiles which can be blocked or dodged.
- He will follow up with a 3 or 4-hit combo. He will both charge forward and then attack with his left arm, followed by two slashes, or he may forego the charge and do the 3-hit combo.
- Dodge to the side and wait for him to finish the combo and leap back. When he leaps back, you can rush him.
- In phase 2, his blade will begin to glow red, and he will conjure up swirling balls of darkness that will spiral around you. Touching them will cause them to explode, and they will eventually shoot towards you.
- Keep your distance while they are swirling and wait for them to disappear before rushing forward and attacking. He will begin doing longer combos; attacking more with his free hand multiple times.
- Dodge in the direction the attacks are coming from – he should stop after the 5th attack, giving you an opening. Cycle through his attacks and defeat him.
- You receive the Judgement Edge for defeating the Juzo Mido.