Chapter 18 Destiny’s Crossroads Quest Guide
Flying Through the Night
- As you start this chapter, you’ll be on the road as the team just escapes Shinra HQ on vehicles.
- After the cutscene, you’ll be pursued by more Shinra troops and you’ll have to fight them just like the Motorchase in Chapter 4: Mad Dash.
- Once you defeat the soldiers, you’ll have to avoid the attacks of the helicopter. Make sure to watch for the red indicators that will appear to identify the location of where the bombs will drop.
- Before you face the next group of enemies, Red XIII will help you by healing your HP.
- When you reach the tunnel, you’ll encounter Slug-Ray enemies and the M.O.T.H. Unit
- Upon exiting the tunnel, you’ll encounter the helicopter again and this time 3-C Soldier Operator units.
- Shortly after, a huge mechanical vehicle will appear to try and stop the team. You’ll now have to fight it while you’re on the road. Focus on hitting its wheels to stagger it.
- Another cutscene will trigger for the finishing blow and you’ll stop in the middle of the road.
The Turning Point
- Make sure to use the vending machine and rest at the bench before you continue forward.
- When you’re ready, proceed forward and another cutscene will trigger.
- You’ll be given another warning that at this point before entering the field, again, make sure you stock up on items and check your equipment before heading forward.
- You’ll now face the Whisper Harbinger. Defeating it rewards the team with 1160 EXP, 10 AP, and 1450 Gil. You’ll also be able to replenish your HP and MP.
- After the cutscene, you’ll now fight Sephiroth.
- Successfully defeating him will finish this chapter as well as the game.
- You will also unlock NG+ where you’ll be able to re-run the game in hard difficulty
- All Weapons, Armor, Accessories, and Materia are carried over. And you can also select chapters you want to replay.
It’s end. I hope “FF7 Remake Chapter 18 Destiny’s Crossroads Quest Guide” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: