Table of Contents Show
FF7 Remake Chocobo Search Walkthrough
Chocobo Search Objectives
- Cloud has been asked to find three runaway chocobos. They will supposedly come quietly if fed greens. Find them all, and then report to Sam.
Chocobo Search Walkthrough
Speak to the stablehand east of Sector 5 as if heading to Wall Market. You’ll get Gysahl Greens key item, which must be used for this quest. You have to find Chocobos that have been spooked so they can return to work. Each Chocobo you find opens up a fast travel station in the area you find them, which is a nice bonus but also comes kind of late in the game to be massively useful.
- Find one Chocobo in the north part of ‘Nuts ‘n’ Bolts Hills’ in Sector 5. Once you find it, you’ll need to fight off the Rust Drake. Unlocks Sector 5 Undercity Station and Steel Mountain (Boarding Only).
- Find another Chocobo on the way back to the Church. Unlocks Sector 5 Slums – Church. No fight this time.
- Find the last one halfway through the Collapsed Expressway. Once you interact with the bird you’ll have to fight Trypapolis and Proto Trypapolis. Proto Trypapolis isn’t in the intel log, but you can learn the Self-Destruct enemy skill from it. Unlock Sector 6 Slums – Evergreen Park, Wall Market – Urban Advancement District, and Collapsed Road (Boarding Only).
Chocobo Search Quest Reward
- Sam’s Delivery Lifetime Pass
- HP and MP restored
It’s end. I hope “FF7 Remake Chocobo Search Walkthrough” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.