This guide will list all the commands and keys I can find. Make sure you look at the first section before trying anything else from this guide. I will try to explain the commands i know as well as possible.
House Flipper Console Commands
First, go into your save game. Pause your game and press the tilde key ((“`”) and (~”)). If you been wondering what this thing does, you came to the right place. Enter the code “iddqd” and exit out of the pause screen. You should get a little notification saying something about developer hotkeys. This guide will tell you about those keys. Also you can re-enter that code to disable it. (I could use your help.)
Alright, for the peeps who don’t get what I said, here is step-by-step how to do it.
- Launch the Game.
- Load your save (or start a new game).
- Press the ESC key when in-game to open the pause menu.
- Press the Tilde Key (~)
- Enter the code “iddqd”. (Note: The code will not be visible when you type it.)
- Exit out of the code pop-up and pause menus by pressing ESC until you are back in the game.
- Press Tilde Key while playing the game to open the actual console.
- Type your commands into the console. (You can also just press the keys to type it while playing.)
- Press ESC to close the console.
- To open the console, press tilde in-game (Do this while using your tablet so you can click the text box at the bottom of the screen.) Most text-based commands need this.
- Adds some special cheat keys.
- Most commands can just be typed in game without the console, might cause your player to do things, but it’s a shortcut. You can also put these commands into the console.
- I need you people to note more features or descriptions of unknown commands in the comments. I think some commands can be risky. If you support by listing a new command or telling what an unknown command does, you will be put in the credits.
- I’d assume activating the console disable achievements, however one time I got them at some random point, as well as players saying the got them as well, so if it completely disables them, I can’t say for sure.
Most these keys have been documented with Cheat Happens
- F3: Give you all the tools even if you can’t use them in a mission. Note that for some or most map missions, they might get disabled again after some time, just press the button again, as it is not a toggle, so no matter how many times you press it, the effect will remain.
- F5: Adds some money.
- F8: Makes most tools work way too well, does not seem to work for mowers, window cleaner, and vacuum.
- F9: According to documentation, it’s supposed to make you complete the mission, it might not look like anything happened, but if you press ENTER, it will say you fully completed it.
- (,): Changes Language left.
- (.): Changes Language right.
- Left Alt + Y: Enables no-clip, but only lets you move if you use the camera feature on your tablet. If you leave the camera, your player will be frozen where you went with the camera. Use again to disable, but this glitches your player.
- Left Alt + Z: Turns on something called “time scale”. I need info on this.
- Left Alt + J: Undocumented.
- ? (Slash): Tells you what buyers want and what they think of your house, even if you have your office there.
- help: List all the commands you can enter on the console. You can also put a command after “help” and it will tell you what that command does. Does not work for most unknown commands, so is pretty much useless to me.
- shotgun: Replaces your hammer with a shotgun, which has much more range and knocks down the whole wall. I heard that you get the shotgun during April Fool’s event.
- cut: Cuts and replaces all the grass on the lawn, but also covers surfaces and low-laying items with grass. You can fix this by moving the item or surface. Note that this does not automatically complete Turf repair tasks. It just covers the area and making it harder to see where to lay the turf, so complete any turf goals before using this command.
- hello: Prints “Is it me you looking for?”.
- skillu: Give you all 9 perk points for each skill. Only works in the first save you enable commands.
- lumos: Turns on all lights.
- nox: Turns off all lights.
- echo: Prints “echo”.
- noclip: Enables noclip like I said earlier.
- hideversion: Hides the extra debug text on the lower left corner.
- addMoneyToBankAccount: It’s like the money key, but i prefer using that instead of this.
- confluence: Takes to to the confluence website with a (minimal) support guide for the game. The problem is that it takes you to a restricted page.
- quicksun: Makes day and night go WAY TOO FAST.
- slowsun: I think this is in-game time toggle. (Can change in options)
- realsun: Toggles real-time sun. (Can change in options)
- stopsun: Makes it day all the time. (Can change in options)
- reset: I think this was supposed to reset you in front of the gate, but from what I tried, It just messes with the camera.
- highlights: Toggles highlights when hovering over an object.
- maps: Unlocks Map Missions (HGTV and Luxury)
- creative: Unlock all parts of creative missions. (Not yet tested by me.)
*Means that the command is not listed in the help print and should be tested by typing in-game.
- courses*: I don’t have any idea.
- expect100: I assume this makes you get 100% in the garden contest? Not sure.
- orders: I think this was supposed to be the complete order command?
- flush: I thought this would get rid of all dirt.
- skilll: I think this was supposed to give max skills, but it did not work for me. I think these skill commands only work on saves that you got the commands on.
- find: This seems to be an object string command, I can’t figure out how to use this, so please tell me how to use it. A few commands need this I think.
P.S. I need a code that can debug missions or allow selling of anything in missions. If anyone finds a code that does that, please let me know and i will instantly add that and credit you.