Traverse the world on your walker: a wooden, wind-powered machine inspired by Theo Jansen’s amazing strandbeests. Walkers are mobile bases that can be adapted for travel, transportation, harvesting, and combat. Personalize your walker to fit your needs with a multitude of structures, attachments, and upgrades!
Other Last Oasis Guides:
- Last Oasis Tips for Beginners
- Last Oasis How to Unlock FPS Cap
- Last Oasis 10 Steps to Stay Safe Playing Solo
Last Oasis Save File Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
Last Oasis save games can be found here:
- C:/User/Username/AppData/Mist/ Saved/
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Last Oasis Save File Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: