How to Unlock The Umbral Ending in Lords of the Fallen.
Lords of the Fallen How to Unlock Umbral Ending
- Unlocked Trophies/Achievements – Back to the Void
- Unlocked New Game Plus Content – Starting Class: Putrid Child
Please take note that the following tasks will consist of killing certain NPCs, which automatically locks you out from viewing their shop inventory or using their services.
- Defeat Harrower Dervla the Pledged Knight and The Unbroken Promise at the Revelation Depths to find the well that’s located at the boss’s arena
- Return to Skyrest Bridge and purchase the Scouring Clump from Molhu for 1000 Vigor. The item is to be used at the well to travel to Mother’s Lull.
- In Mother’s Lull, first, interact with the non-hostile Remnant to acquire Damarose’s Seedpod.
- Use the Seedpod on Damarose to kill her. By doing this, it will grant access to the first floating platform in Mother’s Lull.
- Next, interact with the non-hostile Remnant in Mother’s Lull to acquire Gerlinde’s Seedpod.
- At this point, you should have already freed Gerlinde from her prison cell in Pilgrim’s Perch, and she’ll take refuge in Skyrest Bridge.
- WARNING, THIS STEP WILL KILL OFF GERLINDE: Use the Seedpod on Gerlinde to grant access to the second floating platform in Mother’s Lull.
- Progress the game until you reach the outskirts of Bramis Castle (just before reaching the gates) where you’ll fight The Lightreaper. Defeat the Colossal Sentinel to acquire The Lightreaper’s Umbral Parasite.
- Return to Skyrest Bridge and place the Lightreaper’s Parasite in the column that has an open slot.
- Go back to Mother’s Lull and interact with the non-hostile Remnant to acquire Melchior’s Seedpod.
- Obtain the Rune of Adyr from the Abbey of the Hallowed Sisters location.
- (This step blocks the player from unlocking the Radiance ending) Return to Mother’s Lull and give the rune to the non-hostile Remnant to obtain the Withered Rune of Adyr. This also gives access past the gates of Bramis Castle and blocks the Inferno ending.
- Proceed to Bramis Castle, and in the throne room where you encounter The Sundered Monarch, interact with the effigy of Adyr where you’ll also find Melchior’s body. Use the Seedpod on the body to gain access to the third floating platform in Mother’s Lull.
- Return to Fief of the Chill Curse in the Umbral Realm to find The Iron Wayfarer. Interact with the NPC and use the Withered Rune of Adyr that kills him and grants the player with Harkyn’s Umbral Parasite.
- Return to Skyrest Bridge and insert Harkyn’s Parasite in the column that has an open slot.
- Warp into the Umbral realm and speak to Molhu to learn about your next target.
- Make further preparations before speaking to Pieta in Skyrest Bridge. Speaking to her will reveal her parasite and teleport you into a boss fight against Elianne the Starved.
- Defeat the boss to acquire Elianne’s Umbral Parasite and other rewards.
- Back at Skyrest Bridge, use Elianne’s Parasite in the column that has an open slot.
- Go back to Molhu and speak to him to reveal that he has the last seedpod which he uses, causing him to die. This event will grant you access to the fourth and last floating platform in Mother’s Lull.
- And finally, to trigger the Umbral ending, players will simply need to use the platforms to cross the gap and reach the finale.