Q: If you were an ice cream… which flavor would you be?
- VERA: Success.
- LIAM: Double creme de la Gruyere and meringues.
- POLLY: Tequila and coke. ?
- DAMIEN: Spicy chocolate. No… chocolate ON FIRE!
- MIRANDA: Rainbows and gummy bears.
- SCOTT: Meat!
Q: What would be the most appealing in a love partner?
- DAMIEN: A big… horn.
- LIAM: Sharp wits.
- MIRANDA: Kawaii eyes.
- POLLY: A taste for party.
- VERA: A very tsundere personality.
- SCOTT: Soft fur.
Q: What would be you dream first date?
- VERA: A professional meeting.
- POLLY: A wild party in international waters.
- LIAM: An art exhibition.
- SCOTT: A sweaty and manly wrestling match.
- MIRANDA: A lovely walk in the forest…
- DAMIEN: Crimes.
Q: You find a genie in a bottle. You can ask for whatever you want. What do you ask for?
- DAMIEN: I drink the genie.
- LIAM: …Him to not be so cliched.
- POLLY: Infinite confetti!
- VERA: You try to negotiate up to the three standard wishes.
- SCOTT: …His friendship!
- MIRANDA: A rainbow that you can eat!
Q: What would be a killer accessory?
- VERA: A fabulous purse made from the skin of your worst enemy.
- DAMIEN: Fancy brass knuckles.
- LIAM: Coolness itself.
- SCOTT: A necklace with your own name.
- POLLY: Sunglasses… at night.
- MIRANDA: Shiny armor.
Q: What’s the sexiest type of knowledge a lover can have?
- SCOTT: Sports things.
- MIRANDA: Lyrics to all Disney songs.
- POLLY: How to make a killer cocktail out of anything.
- DAMIEN: How to set stuff on fire.
- LIAM: Obscure 80s movie trivia.
- VERA: All the principles to build a financial empire.
Q: What would be a deal-breaker for a potential lover?
- LIAM: The person lacks taste.
- VERA: The person is mediocre.
- MIRANDA: The person lacks manners.
- POLLY: The person is boring.
- SCOTT: The person hates the outdoors.
- DAMIEN: The person is a coward.
Q: What criteria would you use to name your children?
- LIAM: A non-heteronormative name.
- SCOTT: Something simple and friendly.
- VERA: I will research for a name that is pun-proof and joke-proof.
- MIRANDA: My name + “II” (the Second).
- POLLY: Meh… no name?
- DAMIEN: Just a swear word.