Bald Stones Walkthrough
The first (and easiest to reach) of the two areas along the southeastern-most edge of the Kamelands is the “Bald Stones” area, which you can reach from the Bridge Over the Gudrin River via the following directions:
- South (across the Gudrin River)
- East (along Little Sellen River)
As a change of pace, you’ll collect yourself on the eastern edge of this area’s map, with a stream running invitingly to the west. Follow it until you find a break in the rocks to the north, beyond which is a clearing where a Greater Nightmare dwells. This hellish horse isn’t terribly well-protected by Armor Class or HP, but you do need to be wary of its breath weapon, which will deal fire damage (damage numbers above 50+ aren’t impossible!) to foes in front of it. Protect yourself with Resist Energy, Communal to lessen this damage, and be sure to flank it. Haste and Slow might help, too, but shouldn’t be strictly necessary.
Should you vanquish the infernal equine, investigate a crate behind it to find a Flaming Glaive +2, a suit of Full Plate Mailand some jewelry.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Lake Silverstep Village Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Bridge Over the Gudrin River Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Goblin Fort Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – City of Hollow Eyes Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Ruined Watchtower Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Womb of Lamashtu Walkthrough