Troll Clearing Walkthrough
The Troll Clearing area is quite close to the Swamp Witch’s Hut, and if you can discover it, it’s worth a quick stop. Find the area with the following directions (starting from the Swamp Witch’s Hut):
- Southwest (the Troll Clearing area may appear to the southeast as you travel this path)
When you arrive you’ll be treated to a simple Illustrated Book Episode. If you pick the option Having prepared our ambush, we waited., then We continued waiting. three times you’ll get a shot at a [Lore (Nature) 20] check. If you succeed, you’ll catch a boar. Not quite the same thing as a Troll, but it’s worth six Camping Supplies and Rations, as well as some experience.
- Reward: For ambushing a boar
20 XP, Camping Supplies and Rations x6
Alternatively, you can avoid wasting your time by just picking We made note of the place so we could return later., after which you will indeed leave the area. Enter it again, then pick the option We stopped waiting and left the glade., which will earn you some experience for your good sense. If you pick the aforementioned option at any point, even after starting to wait to ambush the Trolls, you’ll gain this reward.
- Reward: For having the sense not to waste your time
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Ruined Watchtower Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Armag’s Tomb Part #2 Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough