Home Robbery Sean
The mission marker should appear in the gang camp in the third chapter of the game. Talk to Sean.
After listening to the plan, go with Sean to a marked place – it’s a small hut west of the Bluewater Marsh. Hide away and wait until Sean kills his first opponent. Join the battle and eliminate more enemies. But don’t kill the last bandit, because you need to listen to him. You’ll find out where the cache is located.
You can already enter the building. The most valuable finding is shown in the picture – the box is behind the boards. This is the corner to the left of the entrance to the building. You will find some cash. Once you’ve completed your mission, continue your search to find even more treasures (including money lying on the view, collector’s card and Double-Action Revolver in a metal chest under the bed.)
You may also be interested in:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Coach Robbery Bill and Sean Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Money Lending and Other Sins Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Idealism and Pragmatism Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Home Robbery Javier Walkthrough