The Battle of Shady Belle
The Battle of Shady Belle is one of the main missions available in Red Dead Redemption 2. The gang is about to change their hideout location, again – Arthur knows an abandoned manor, perfect for a hideout.
How to get a gold medal in The Battle of Shady Belle?
- Kill all the Lemoyne Raiders in Shady Belle – One of the enemies stands outside the building. Kill him before John does.
- Clear two bodies from Shady Belle within 1 minute and 40 seconds – Be fast at picking up the corpses and throwing them into the swamp.
- Complete within 11 minutes – This is a lot of time. You shouldn’t have problems with completing the mission within this time limit.
This mission automatically starts after the completion of Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern. Follow John to Shady Belle. You’re scouting it out to see if it’s still vacant of the Lemoyne Raiders you previously cleared it of with Lenny, so you can move your gang there.
On the way, John discusses his displeasure about the trouble following Dutch and Hosea’s orders have gotten everyone into. When you arrive, leave the horses behind and approach the entrance. It’s been re-occupied by the Raiders.
Luckily, it’s an easy fight. There are two at the entrance, a few downstairs, and one in each room upstairs. One of them is in bed, hurling insults at you, and the other brought a knife to a gun fight. Easy pickings.
Gold Medal Requirements
- Grab one of the bodies from upstairs and bring it down with you. You’ll need to dump two bodies in the swamp in 1 minute 40 seconds, and this will save you precious time.
With everyone dead, dump the bodies in the swamp with John. Take a right outside the house and dump them in the swamp to the north.
When you’re done, your gang will show up to move in.
Arthur and Dutch will ride off to the nearby big city, Saint Denis, starting Chapter 4 – of which the first mission is The Joys of Civilization.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Dear Uncle Tacitus Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Visiting Hours Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Fatherhood and Motherhood Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Our Best Selves Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quick Favor for an Old Friend Walkthrough