A guide to help you solve the Scorch murder with a 5/5 score.
Hey, a guide to solve Scorch with a 5/5 score.
Truly, go play this game at least once before you read this guide.
It’s a twenty minute game, five minutes if you speed run it (three minutes of cutscenes). The ending reveals what happened, but not the specific solution to solve the murder case. That’s what this guide does.
There are seventeen pieces of evidence in Scorch, not including the answering machine calls or the emails. You only need ten pieces of evidence to solve the murder. Here’s the full list of evidence and where to find them, with the ten needed in bold lettering.
Path to Cabin
- Newspaper (on bench)
- Gasoline Can (outside cabin)
- Axe (outside cabin)
- Vase (inside cabin, on floor beneath map)
- Antidepressants (in washroom, medicine cabinet)
- Cytoxin (on table)
- Coffee Mugs (on table)
- Matches (on floor near answering machine)
- Check answering machine
- Action Figure (on sofa)
- Key to second floor bedroom (inside kitchen drawer, third drawer down)
- Obituary (second floor, next to bed)
- Broken Action Figure (second floor, next to bed)
- Business Card (second floor, on filing cabinet)
- Access computer and check emails. (Password = 1234)
- Crumpled Invitation (second floor, in garbage basket)
- Yearbook (second floor, inside bottom dresser drawer
- Liberty Cap
How did Mike die?
- Gasoline Can
What happened in the hours before the murder?
- Coffee Mugs
- Action Figure
Who was the murderer?
- Jason Parker
What did you find out about Mike’s past?
- Broken Action Figure
What did you find out about the murderer’s past?