Table of Contents Show
Ember Valley Treasure Pods Locations in Slime Rancher 2.
Ember Valley Treasure Pods
These small, strange devices are scattered about Rainbow Island in tight corners and off the beaten path. Once opened, they will give you new blueprints for your Gadgets and Upgrades. Sometimes they may also contain or be located near rare crafting materials. On the map of any given region it will tell you how many pods you have left to find.
- How to Find: Near where you find Map 1 (seen below) and the multiple geysers, there’s a dip down to a coastline. Head down and turn around to see a pod hidden in the rocks. (I know the Map image is missing, will fix later)
- Rewards: Amber Cypress (decor)
- How to Find: Walk down the main path until you come across a group of Feral Angler Largos. Towards the end, if you can avoid getting bit, there is a geyser. Let it launch you up to two ledges. Land on the lower one and there is a hidden pod.
- Rewards: Medium Pink Coral Columns (decor)
Angler Jump Pod
- How to Find: In the same area as the Angler Pod, head towards the end and you’ll see a gap between some rocks that can be jetpacked across for a pod.
- How to Find: Later on into the Ember Valley, you can find a cave with some slime statues lined up. There is a geyser you can use to get up to a walkway near the statues. Continue onwards and you’ll find some Water Slimes and this pod.
- Rewards: Vac Tank (part)
Lava Dust Pod
- How to Find: In the same area as Map 2 (see below), there is a Lava Valley where the next few treasure pods located. At the very bottom of this valley is a lava river with many spots to collect Lava Dust. Follow the trail to this pod.
- Rewards: Magma Pool (decor)
Lava Forest Pod
- How to Find: At the end of the Lava Valley there is little red forest with some slimes. Towards the end of the forest is this pod.
- Rewards: Medium Red Ashwood (decor)
Lava Forest Pod 2
- How to Find: After getting the Lava Forest Pod, turn around and located a platform next to a pillar with some slime statues. There will be a pod there.
- Rewards: Tall Magma Clump (decor)
- How to Find:
- Rewards: Sunfire Daises (decor)
Ember Valley Maps
- How to Find: Without a jetpack, this map is seemingly impossible to reach. All you need to do is ride the geysers and you’ll be launched up to this map.
- How to Find: Make your way towards the left half of Ember Valley past where you would find Map 1. You’ll stumble into a fiery section filled with Lava Bats. Use your jetpack to make it across unscathed and above it all on the other side is a set of green platforms leading to the map.