A single image that shows the full unit tree for Symphony of War.
Full Unit Tree for Symphony of War
- Human units are divided into three columns depending on their tier.
- Arrows indicate which units can “Change Class” into which other units.
- Some arrows are colored according to their source unit to help distinguish crowded sections with lots of criss-crossing arrows.
- If an arrow points to a box, you can “Change Class” into any of the units in the box (and vice versa).
- Note that any tier 2 unit can “Change Class” into Gunner or Siege Cannon.
- Note that I have not completed the game, so I may be missing some late game info.
- I used the tutorial tab on units as a reference.
- I did not test each “Change Class” action to verify that it worked.
- Images are screenshots from the tutorial articles.
- The guide, itself, is a screenshot from Miro.
More of this sort of thing:
- Symphony of War The Nephilim Saga Useful tips and tricks for new players
- Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Full Class Promotion Tree