Tips and tricks to start the game properly.
- Can chips you earn after each day are non cumulative. Therefore you should spend all of them every day. In early game i suggest to buy new policemen every time since This is the police 2 makes their life very hard :p and you don’t have enough to close cases.
- Prefer non drunk officers since they randomly hurt themselves, but hey, sometimes you only have rednecks to hire so get along with them, they are better then nothing trust me !
- Tactial assault give a lot of chips when you arrest people, so try your best not to kill everyone !
- Avoid getting hit! A hitted policemen will die in a given amount of turn so just avoid getting hit (Hi, i’m captain Obvious). With 3 forces, you can carry you teammate to save him but it means you lose another policemen on the ground because he will be busy taking care of him for some turns.
- Since you can’t control some men in combat because of loyalty issues (can’t see where i can found intel about that by the way), you should focus on fire abilities to pretend to have a chance to win. Theses guys don’t know stealth at all and will start shooting as soon as they encouter a felon (yeah my english is oldschool, so what ? :p). My advice is to avoid them in your team to be able to perform a pure stealth run.
- Don’t bring low levels guys, they will definitely ruin your raid and will miss a lot of action you planned.
- Never move your policeman to a place with no cover! Planning is the key, most of the time ennemies will be walking toward you
- Even under cover, ennemies gain accuracy with range so the shorter the range, the better chance your guys are going to die!
- Every policemen should be equipped with at least a stun grenade and a police baton.
I need intel on that because i can’t figure out trust level. Sometimes you refuse a silly demand but they still hate you and mistrust you… So except some rare dull requests, i always accept them. Especially those which concerns policeman humiliation… That’s why it’s important to have a large pool of policemen as soon as possible!
- Try to keep low level policemen as filler during the day. Since update 1.0.1 maybe it will be easier but sometimes you just need 20 profesionalism to be able to send your troop
- Keep track of social relationships between your team. E.g Don’t put womens with a sexist in the same team, etc… (Or get rid of him in a tactial assault :p, accidents happens all the time though)
You may also be interested in: