Unlock FPS in Dauntless
Some might not be happy with the active frame rate smoothing in Dauntless, which also adds a fps lock to 62. You can change that by editing a configuration file.
- Open the Engine.ini file which you’ll find in \Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Archon\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\.
- Add the following 2 lines to it:
- Save the file and make it read-only. You can do that with a right click on the file -> Properties -> Check “Read-only” under Attributes.
Other Dauntless Guides:
More of this sort of thing:
- Dauntless Best Settings & FPS Boost Guide
- Changing the Mouse Sensitivity in Dauntless
- Dauntless Best Nvidia Settings