Unturned Save Game File Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
Unturned save games can be found here:
- Program Files (or x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Unturned > Servers
In this servers folder there should be one called “Singleplayer” which has player data and structure data for singleplayer saves on each map.
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Unturned Save Game File Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- Unturned Cheats and Console Commands
- Unturned All Admin Commands
- Unturned Weapons and Ammo ID List
- Unturned Tools, Melee & Throwable ID List
- Unturned Building and Crafting ID List