Warcraft 3 Reforged is a real-time strategy game and having the best unit on your side is important to achieve victory.
- HP – Health Points, this determines how much damage you can take before your unit dies.
- Armor – determines the units armor value.
- Spd – The Movement Speed of a unit, how fast it can fly, run or ride.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber, Food and Time to Build Cost.
A Unit build of nothing but Crypt Fiends is not uncommon, that combined with 1 or 2 Obsidian Statue to keep them healed. Using the Shade is also helpful for gather information about your opponents base. Earlier Necromancers can help with a front line via their Ability to Raise Skeleton Units from dead unit corpses.
It’s end. I hope “Warcraft 3 Reforged Undead Units” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: