A quick walkthrough on how to date Mercy.
Other Amorous Guides:
To all of you who’s been skipping text for whatever reasons. You can explore other options, but these give you the date quick and easy as well.
- Mercy is a woman with surprise.
- Likes: teasing.
- She is an art gallery manager, and a partial artist.
- Dancing is a big deal to her.
- She is very proud of her dresses.
- Take a seat beside her. Maybe a conversation will start
- Keep talking
- Compliment her
- Flirt submissively
- Ask her to choose
- Cherry Daiquiri is fine
- Flirt forwardly
- Admit your attraction
- Take the card
- Explain what happened.
- Ask about that second date.
- Compliment her.
- It’s not an act…
- Best to stick with Mercy
- You don’t get to slip your own art into the exhibits?
- Of course!
- Whatever you’re comfortable with!
- Console her!
- Kiss her!
- Get things set up at the restaurant.
- This is fine, i can handle it.
- You. Flirt.
- Vineward cerdolo
- Make plans for later.
- Admit feelings
- Woah. Flatter
- I’ll be here no matter what (Console)
- Introduce myself
- Mercy is one of the most interesting people I know.
- I’m in love with her.