A quick walkthrough on how to date Remy.
Other Amorous Guides:
To all of you who’s been skipping text for whatever reasons. You can explore other options, but these give you the date quick and easy as well.
- Remy is a bunny and the oldest at the club (32 y.o.).
- Stops being shy in the right settings.
- Works as a cook and teaches cooking in the evenings.
- Likes: mediocre dominance and teasing.
- She gets bored with too many questions when you first meet her.
- Afraid of: feral sharks.
- Uses apricot conditioner.
- Orientation: bi (at least originally).
Act 1 (Pre-Date)
- Ask who shes looking for
- Offer to ask about him
- I’m here on Remy’s behalf
- That’s gross she deserves better!
- Tell her he was mean!
- He called you a sl*t and made a joke about you!
- If you need a bad boy, I can do my best (flirt)
- Flirt dominantly
- Ask about her job
- Ask more about her job x2
- Ask more about her in general
- No. your age is fine by me
- Ask more about her x2
- Ask about hobbies
- Ask more about her hobbies x3
- Ask something random
- (When speaking of sharks) Flirt about it
- Flirt dominantly
- Ask something random x2
- Time to go, I think?
Act 2 (Remy Date)
- Tease her, dominantly
- Hit him!
- Suggest going some place quieter.
- Yes, of course
- I can understand wanting to know if you’re compatible
- Change things up
- You standing up to Rip was even better (Sub.)
Act 3 + Cooking Mini-Game
- You’re only as old as you feel, right?
- That’s nice of you to say. Just looking out for Remy?
- Trust me, the only one I know, almost got punched.
- We’d run into each other here and there.
Making Pasta Sauce:
- Ground beef
Wait until ‘stop cooking’ button comes up and count 3 seconds and then press the button to stop cooking. When it does, the sauce as result darkens a little bit.
- Well, I love you.
Wait up and text Remy when she’s finished.
- Choose any of 4 (affects a photo she sends a while after).
- 2nd choice.
- I love you, Remi.