This guide contains a spreadsheet that features Boon and Transform chances for all in-game cases (1 boon, 2 boons, etc).
Boon and Transform Chances Guide
For 1 boon without Worthy Offering, the chance to roll successfully is about 25%. With lvl 3 Worthy Offering it improves to about 50%.
For 2 boons without Worthy Offering, the chance to roll successfully is about 45%. With lvl 3 Worthy Offering it improves to about 74%.
- The most powerful boon is Bloated. It’s most effectively used by Heroes thanks to their armor and damage reductions. Nothing like tanking tons of damage and getting bloated!
- You will never be rolling for more than 2 boons at a time in most of your games.
- It’s a good idea to invest in level 3 Worthy Offering to get Bloated 50% of the time.
- I never got a double Daemon Prince rolls during the experiments!
- Level does not affect boon chance rolls.
- Heroes cannot transform into Chaos Spawns or the Daemon Prince.
- It took me 10 hours of save loading to get the data that supports this guide.
- Boon rolls aren’t predetermined, which means reloading a save will lead to different results every time. This fact made the guide possible.
You may also be interested in: