Don’t you like the music, that comes from the radio? You wished, you could add your favourite songs?
You can! And it’s very simple.
Other Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Guides:
- Story Orders
- Car Parts List
- Engine Parts List
- Car List & Locations
- Best Value Tuning Shop Parts
- Default Parts & Locations
- All CMS21 Guides
Adding your music to the Radio
- Go to your Steam folder and follow this path:
- and add your songs there.
Steam\steamapps\common\Car Mechanic Simulator 2021\Car Mechanic Simulator 2021_Data\StreamingAssets\Music\User
In “Car Mechanic Simulator 2018” you had to put .ogg data in the game folder. But not with the 2021 Version! I mean, you still can, but why using .ogg data if you can use .mp3, right?!
For maximum fun, I advice to use only Rock and Metal!
Have fun fixing cars, while headbanging!
More of this sort of thing:
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 All Car Parts List
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 All Engine Parts List
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Guides and tips for beginners
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 All Story Cars: Story Order Missions Walkthrough
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Best Value Tuning Shop Parts
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Repair Bench Compendium