Use this guide to get you a lot of achievements (and win any difficulty!). Change things up a bit and try your own ideas. Enjoy!
God Of Weapons Thief Build
Just hear me out. Want to get a lot of achievements at the same time with just 1 run? Try Thief.
- Get only daggers (Ebony dagger is my main choice because the damage scales the more you kill stuff). But get only 6 daggers. (You get the Edgy and the Less is More achievements that way).
- Don’t get more than 6 weapons ever (when you gotta replace a dagger for a higher tier one, first sell the one you currently have and then buy the new one).
- Max out Range & Lifeleech. Trust me. Luck is always a top choice to get better weapons from time to time.
- Buy a LOOOT of small stuff. Remember that each item gives you attack speed and this build is all about DPS. Coins, rings, clocks, gauntlets, lanterns (oh god yes, lanterns!) everything small gives you a boost in atk speed and that’s the key to this.
You get a few more achievements if you reach the correct amount of range, lifeleech and luck.
You also get achievements for standing still without moving, getting hit a lot, heal a lot with lifeleech and even level up 5 times in a floor.
- Last time I ran this build I got to 536 atk speed and 110 range. At that point, nothing can reach you before you kill them with your daggers. I only had to avoid the bullet hell that came from wind swords and elite bosses bullets until I had enough lifeleech to just stay there and heal my received damage.
- Why Ebony Daggers? They get 1% more damage for every 20 kills on each dagger. By floor 19, my best Tier 4 Ebony Dagger would have a DPS of 1989. It kills anything instantly. Then if you get 4 or 5 more? With your atk speed you kill everything in seconds, even elite bosses.
- Have in mind that if you get many Ebony Daggers you got less room for tiny items that give you the-much-needed atk speed. Also you share the amount of kills between daggers so the less you have the better damage gain they have for each level.
You may also be interested in: