Table of Contents Show
Kynseed Chapter 1: Vale Maps (Mapstones, Mines, Ores and more). Having trouble finding those mapstones? Are you constantly forgetting where the mines for that one ore are?
Also check; Kynseed Mapstones Locations (Maps of Quill)
Kynseed Chapter 1 Vale Maps
The yellow locked mine connects to mosswhisper ruin and crumblechalk mine, the key required was eaten by truffles the pig.
The mines at the top are locked until you start a quest with the blacksmith in the tutorial. It connects to the burial grounds and cowpat farm.
The shops here cost 500 brass; the perfect location to start your burgeoning enterprise!
The pig market and pig races are held here. You can buy Cabbage, Carrot, and Wheat seeds during the goods market.
The top mine door connects to candlewych village and cowpat farm.
This yellow locked mine has 3 tin nodes and connects to cuckoo wood.
This mine connects to the north gate.
The mine connects to candlewych village and the burial grounds.
The red locked mine has 2 tin nodes and is a dead end. The yellow locked mine connects to mosswhisper ruins. The middle door above the pond is locked and needs Worzel’s key. (I have not gotten the key yet)
More of this sort of thing:
- Kynseed Mapstones Locations (Maps of Quill)
- Kynseed Item Locations: Food, Flower, Seed, Ore, Key, Recipes
- Kynseed Beginner’s Guide & Tips
- Kynseed Chapter 2 Summerdown Maps (Mapstones, Mines, Ores)
- Kynseed Chapter 4 Woemarsh Maps (Mapstones, Mines, Ores)
- Kynseed Chapter 3 Mellowfields Maps (Mapstones, Mines, Ores)