Table of Contents Show
How to Unlock “Secret Route: Valerie”
In the game, you will sometimes go to the shop for a stat bonus or to simply buy an event item. However, the shopkeeper herself is actually an interactable character, in which you learn more about the side characters!
Step 0: Prepare
Your first move should be visiting the library in order to gain +2 wealth, so you can perform Step 2 later on.
Step 1: Unlocking the Route
Arguably the easiest step, in order to perform this, you must visit the shopkeep three times in a row without buying anything.
If performed correctly, you will see an image that looks something like this:
Step 2: Meeting Valerie
The next step involves sitting at the Shopkeep’s table, which reveals that she actually has sprites within the game like other characters! Shortly afterwards, she introduces herself as Valerie.
Afterwards, the Slayer will drop in and Valerie will initate conversation with her, revealing her name.
After some more dialogue, you will be presented with a choice. This is why we went to the Library first, in order to gain extra wealth. Choose the first option. +Charm +Money.
Step 3: The Coven
Go to the Library again in order to gain +Money, and do whatever interaction is there that time increment (preferably Damian, as we need Boldness for Step 4).
Interact with Valerie’s table in order to start the flag for the next step (10+ Money req.)
Head to the Library next turn. You will run into The Coven. Faith, Joy, and Hope from left to right. (think).
Go through the dialogue. Choose the first choice. (transmedia, video games, marketing). +Smarts.
Step 4: The Prince
Go to the Bathroom until you have 15+ Boldness.
At noon, click Val’s table.
During evening time, after 15+ Boldness, head to Outdoors at Week 6 Evening.
Anyways, the Prince will arrive and try to steal your love interest AGAIN, that blue loser.
Start a Fire in is the correct option if you have 15+ Boldness.
+3 Charm, +3 Boldness.
Step 5: Booyah!
Prom Day is here, but she isn’t on the list, oh no!
Just kidding, click go alone and Valerie will interact with you once more.
Then, you two will go to prom!
You will get an achievement for your efforts, along with the photo. Savor it, it’s rare!!!!
This guide provides the minimum stats needed for characters to say yes to going to prom with you.
Every character will reject your invitation to prom if your total stat points (sum of all stats) do not meet the following criteria:
Short Multiplayer: 43+
Regular Multiplayer: 52+
Short Singleplayer: 50+
Regular Singleplayer: 72+
Secret Endings do not appear to have any stat requirements. You just need to perform the required events successfully.
Damien Stat Requirements
Polly Stat Requirements
Scott Stat Requirements
Aside from the total stats requirement Scott seems to only care about your Heart points with him, which are invisible and difficult to track.
Vera Stat Requirements
Miranda Stat Requirements
Liam Stat Requirements
The questions appear to be picked at random, so while there is no way to influence which questions you’re going to get, you can at least figure out what stats you can get with those you do get. A simple Ctrl+F search should take you to the question you’re looking for.
Q: You get the chance to produce a movie. It’s based on…
- MONEY: Superheroes.
- BOLDNESS: Explosions.
- FUN: Russion novelists.
Q: The coolest reality show would be…
- CHARM: Potato seduction.
- SMARTS: People in positions of power.
- MONEY: Rich people.
Q: Be a visionary: what will the next big social media craze be?
- CHARMS: Rbert.
- MONEY: Bull$hit.
- MARTS: Greek Agoras.
Q: If you had to have sex with an animal… which animal would it be?
- CREATIVITY: Swan.
- CHARMS: Shark.
- SMARTS: Human.
Q: It’s your chance to fix global warming. Go ahead!
- FUN: Sun mission.
- MONEY: World is doomed.
- CREATIVITY: Global warming isn’t real.
Q: If you could put a curse on your worst enemy, what would it do?
- SMARTS: Radiation.
- BOLDNESS: Disguised panther.
- CHARMS: Fad diets.
Q: Democracy is just broken. What would be the best way of choosing the leaders of modern society?
- FUN: America’s Next Top President.
- BOLDNESS: Grizzly bear.
- CREATIVITY: Violin solo.
Q: You wish you were raised by…
- FUN: A mysterious old man.
- MONEY: Wild wolves.
- BOLDNESS: A venomous snake and fire.
Q: Which is the coolest mythological creature?
- MONEY: The invisible hand of the free market.
- FUN: A rapping sphinx.
- CREATIVITY: This weird creature I drew.
Q: Which god do you pray to each night before sleeping?
- SMARTS: Praying is for fools.
- MONEY: All kinds of gods.
- CHARMS: Praying is kind of lame.
Q: A radioactive possum just bit you… what superpower did you get?
- SMARTS: Rabies.
- CREATIVITY: Writing fanfiction.
- CHARMS: Emoji combinations.
Q: What is your spirit emoji?
- FUN: Octopus.
- BOLDNESS: Snowman.
- CREATIVITY: Guy with turban.
Q: You’re elected president for a day. What’s the first law you pass?
- SMARTS: Trivia fact.
- CREATIVITY: Sonnet taxes.
- CHARMS: One dollar bills.
Q: School is outdated and lame. We need a new school subject ASAP!
- CHARMS: Turning people into puppets.
- SMARTS: Critical thought.
- BOLDNESS: Punching a crocodile.
Q: Which inanimate object do you think would make the best girlfriend or boyfriend, provided you went criminally insane?
- FUN: A ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- CREATIVITY: A human-size pillow.
- MONEY: An ATM.
Q: If you were an ice cream… which flavor would you be?
- VERA: Success.
- LIAM: Double creme de la Gruyere and meringues.
- POLLY: Tequila and coke. ?
- DAMIEN: Spicy chocolate. No… chocolate ON FIRE!
- MIRANDA: Rainbows and gummy bears.
- SCOTT: Meat!
Q: What would be the most appealing in a love partner?
- DAMIEN: A big… horn.
- LIAM: Sharp wits.
- MIRANDA: Kawaii eyes.
- POLLY: A taste for party.
- VERA: A very tsundere personality.
- SCOTT: Soft fur.
Q: What would be you dream first date?
- VERA: A professional meeting.
- POLLY: A wild party in international waters.
- LIAM: An art exhibition.
- SCOTT: A sweaty and manly wrestling match.
- MIRANDA: A lovely walk in the forest…
- DAMIEN: Crimes.
Q: You find a genie in a bottle. You can ask for whatever you want. What do you ask for?
- DAMIEN: I drink the genie.
- LIAM: …Him to not be so cliched.
- POLLY: Infinite confetti!
- VERA: You try to negotiate up to the three standard wishes.
- SCOTT: …His friendship!
- MIRANDA: A rainbow that you can eat!
Q: What would be a killer accessory?
- VERA: A fabulous purse made from the skin of your worst enemy.
- DAMIEN: Fancy brass knuckles.
- LIAM: Coolness itself.
- SCOTT: A necklace with your own name.
- POLLY: Sunglasses… at night.
- MIRANDA: Shiny armor.
Q: What’s the sexiest type of knowledge a lover can have?
- SCOTT: Sports things.
- MIRANDA: Lyrics to all Disney songs.
- POLLY: How to make a killer cocktail out of anything.
- DAMIEN: How to set stuff on fire.
- LIAM: Obscure 80s movie trivia.
- VERA: All the principles to build a financial empire.
Q: What would be a deal-breaker for a potential lover?
- LIAM: The person lacks taste.
- VERA: The person is mediocre.
- MIRANDA: The person lacks manners.
- POLLY: The person is boring.
- SCOTT: The person hates the outdoors.
- DAMIEN: The person is a coward.
Q: What criteria would you use to name your children?
- LIAM: A non-heteronormative name.
- SCOTT: Something simple and friendly.
- VERA: I will research for a name that is pun-proof and joke-proof.
- MIRANDA: My name + “II” (the Second).
- POLLY: Meh… no name?
- DAMIEN: Just a swear word.