Find yourself stuck in a wall of your base with no way to suicide or move? (or anywhere on foot) then this will help you!
Other No Man’s Sky Guides:
- No Man’s Sky NEXT Refinery Guide
- No Man’s Sky How to enable terrain tessellation
- No Man’s Sky NEXT Performance Improvement
- No Man’s Sky NEXT Basic Starting Guide
First get the save editor located at https://nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-save-editor/
1. find your latest save file (look at the time displayed)
2. click edit> edit raw json
3: click on spawnstatedata
4. Change “LastKnownPlayerState”:”OnFoot”, to “LastKnownPlayerState”:”InShip”,
5. Save the file
this will force teleport you to your ship.
use at your own risk and make sure to make a backup of your save file.
if you are still stuck inside a wall it means you didnt load the right save file. you should be inside your ship after using this fix.
You may also be interested in: