Hunt for Food Walkthrough
- Talk to Pearson in the camp.
- Follow Charles to the hunting ground.
- Dismount from your horse and take your bow from its inventory.
- Crouch down and follow the tracks.
- Kill the first deer near the river bank.
- Kill the second deer on the other side of the bank.
- Go to one of the carcasses.
- Pick up the deer then whistle to your horse.
- Stow the deer at the back of your horse.
- Mount your horse then meet up with Charles.
- Ride back to camp.
4. Keep Crouching to Stay Hidden
Standing up while hunting for the deers will alert them of your position and cause them to flee. Stay on the ground at all times when going through the hunting area.
4. Use Eagle Eye to See the Tracks Clearly
Eagle Eye will highlight the tracks with a blue light for you to follow. This also changes colors if there’s blood nearby or when you wound an animal.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The King’s Son Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Aftermath of Genesis Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Uncles Bad Day Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Controls for PS4 and Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Bare Knuckle Friendships Walkthrough