Table of Contents Show
Survive the Killer codes can give knife, coins, xp and more. When other players try to make money during the game, these codes make it easy for you and you can reach what you need earlier with leaving others your behind.
If you’re looking for free stuff that will take you ahead of other players, you can find it in our Survive the Killer codes list. Starting from the last code in our code list, you can use all active codes and have many free items in-game. However, some codes may have expired, please let us know. If you want to be notified when new codes are added, you can add the page to favorites with the help of CTRL+D combination. Also use “Add to Bookmark” on mobile to favorite this page.
Note: Only game creators can create new codes. Please do not request new codes from us, because we only publish these codes, we cannot create new codes.
If you are looking for more content about Roblox, you may want to take a look at the relevant pages on our site. If you want more codes in some other games be sure to check out our Shindo Life codes, SharkBite 2 codes, Giant Simulator codes, and Weapon Fighting Simulator codes. Also don’t remember check out our Roblox Promo codes.
Last update: December 1, 2023 - We checked new codes.
Active Survive the Killer Codes
Make sure to check back often because we’ll be updating this post whenever there’s more codes! The following is a list of all the active codes and what you get when you put them in.
- TRICKORTREAT – Stab-O-Lantern slycer (NEW)
- SORRY – 1000 Cash
- PEST – Redeem code for a Ye Olde Slycer (NEW)
- OOPSIES – Redeem for a 1 hour XP Boost (New)
- RED – Code Red weapon – New!
The following list is of codes that used to be in the game, but they are no longer available for use. Don’t worry, if you have already put in these codes, you won’t lose what you got!
- HEARTBREAKER – Hollow Heart weapon and Heart Breaker title
- NEWYEARGRIND – 60-minute XP Boost
- SNOWMAN – Minty Hook weapon
- Desync: The Broken Clock Knife
- LUCKY2022: Cookie Cutter Slycer
- 900M: 900M Slycer
- 800M: 800M Slycer
- jumpbug: Jumping Bug Knife
- 700M: 700M Slycer
- PRIDE: Pride Knife
- LUCKY2021: Lucky Carver Knife
- CUPID2021: Heartbreaker Knife
- HAPPYHOLIDAYS: Holiday Knife
- SPOOKY2020: Hollowed Moon Knife
- FULLMOON: Burlap Brute’s Chains
- CHEESE: Cheeseworth’s Cheesy Chopper
- SAWBLADE: Sawblade’s Jigsaw Knife
- WhatsTheCode: 300k Knife
- ThatsALotOfVisits: Ribbons of Gold Knife
- DEVIOUS: Devious Dagger
- KILLERCRAZE: Happy’s Circus Knife
- CHUCKY: Chucky’s Rattle Knife
- SPOON: You received the Spoon Knife
- MASHEDPOTATOES – Purple Pinstripe Knife
- TRADINGWHEN – Sunlit Glass Knife.
- CRATESSOON – Patched Knife.
- TEST – Test Knife
- 10M – 10 Million Celebration Knife
- 5MILLION – 100 Coins & 50 XP
- LUCKY2020 – Clover Carver Knife
- FRIDAY13 – Friday 13 Knife or Rusty Dagger
- 10M – 10 Million Celebration Knife
- CUPID – Heart Breaker Knife
How to Redeem Survive the Killer Codes
If you’re playing Roblox, odds are that you’ll be redeeming a Promo Code at some point.
If you’re not sure how to do this, please follow the instructions below:
- Find “Twitter” button (it should say codes on it) and click this button.
- A screen will be opened.
- Type codes to the blank area. (you can copy paste these codes)
- Hit “Redeem” button to use codes.
Where do I get new Survive the Killer codes?
New codes are usually announced from the game’s or developers official accounts. You can follow the official Survive the Killer Twitter, or join the Discord channel. Or as the easiest method, you can bookmark this page and revisit later for new codes.
What are Survive the Killer codes?
These codes provide freebies in-game and are published by the developer. They are usually time limited, expired codes can no longer be used, so you need to use them right away. When they will be released is entirely up to the developer of the game. Usually developers release new codes on game milestones or special days. New codes are announced on the official social media accounts of the game or the developer. While these codes mostly provide items that can be purchased with in-game currency, they can also grant rarely earn premium (purchased with real money) items.
Why are my Survive the Killer code not working?
You may be typing the code wrong, check again. The code may have expired, expired codes cannot be used. You may have used the code before, a code can only be used once. Although it is very unlikely, there may be an error in the code system or the code you are trying to use is regionally restricted.