Table of Contents Show
Gordos are a group of slimes that fused together to become incredibly large, unmovable, and in the way. The only way to get around a Gordo is to go through them. Gordos will glady eat any amount of food you give it as long as it matches the particular slime’s dietary preference. Once they eat enough, they will burst into smaller slimes and the path will be cleared. Gordos are filled up faster by their favorite foods so you should always try to seek those out if possible.
If you want to check out more Slime Rancher 2 Guides.
Slime Rancher 2 Gordo Locations
Rainbow Fields Gordos
The first and most simple area to navigate. You won’t need many upgrades to get a good majority of these collectibles, but I’ll let you know if something is needed.
- How to Find: Right outside of the Conservatory on the left, there is an opening. Along that path there is a crack in the wall (pictured above) that leads to a hill. Look towards the hill and you’ll see a secret cave.
- Feeding: This Gordo wants Cuberries, which grow rarely on the 2nd half of the Rainbow Fields. Your best strategy is to grow the Cuberries yourself or rely on Pogofruits.
- Rewards: Shoot a Tabby Plort on the Slime Statue to reveal a Treasure Pod with a Tank Liner (part) inside
- How to Find: Walk out into the main area before the Refinery Link in the Rainbow Fields. On the left there is a wall of rocks with a hill going upwards next to it. Go up and you’ll find the Gordo.
- Feeding: Carrots grow everywhere here and will make up your main source of veggies for this Gordo. However, right behind the Cotton Gordo there is a patch of its favorite food, Water Lettuce.
- Rewards: Portal to Starlight Strand Valley
- How to Find: Go to to the Refinery Link. Then make a turn right and keeping heading towards the range of arcing rocks. Underneath one of the arches is a passage to the Gordo.
- Feeding: This Gordo will eat literally anything and has no favorites so feel free to scavenge around!
- Rewards: A geyser will be revealed that will lift you up to the Portal to Ember Valley
Rainbow Fields Maps
- How to Find: Pretty much just head down the main path of the Rainbow Fields before the Refinery Link and it’s right there.
- How to Find: Once exiting the tunnel next to the Refinery Link, turn right and you’ll see a winding pathway going upwards. Follow it through and you’ll see the map.
Ember Valley Gordos
The dry, rocky, and fiery lands of Ember Valley necessitate careful movements and a jetpack very early on. Due to this, I will not mention every time you need a jetpack for this area, so be prepared.
- How to Find: On your way past the Lava Bats (see Ember Valley Maps) turn left and you’ll see an offshoot tunnel. Follow it and you’ll find a self-contained lava cave with a Batty Gordo at the end.
Ember Valley Maps
- How to Find: Without a jetpack, this map is seemingly impossible to reach. All you need to do is ride the geysers and you’ll be launched up to this map.
- How to Find: Make your way towards the left half of Ember Valley past where you would find Map 1. You’ll stumble into a fiery section filled with Lava Bats. Use your jetpack to make it across unscathed and above it all on the other side is a set of green platforms leading to the map.
You may also be interested in: