Table of Contents Show
Rainbow Fields Treasure Pods Locations in Slime Rancher 2.
Rainbow Fields Treasure Pods Locations
This guide will show you all 14 treasure pod locations found in the first area of the game called rainbow field.
Treasure Pods – These small, strange devices are scattered about Rainbow Island in tight corners and off the beaten path. Once opened, they will give you new blueprints for your Gadgets and Upgrades. Sometimes they may also contain or be located near rare crafting materials. On the map of any given region it will tell you how many pods you have left to find.
Side Island 1 Pod
- How to Find: Starting at the Conservatory and heading right along the coast, you’ll find a cluster of land. Carefully jump across the gaps and you’ll find the pod buried near the wall.
- Rewards: Hydro Turret (blueprint)
Side Island 2 Pod
- How to Find: Near the Side Island 1 Pod facing inland, there is a formation of rocks next to the cliffside. Hidden between some of these rocks is a sneaky Treasure Pod.
- Rewards: Health Module II (blueprint)
- How to Find: Near the Refinery Link, there is a drop down to a coastal side path. Through a round hole in some rocks, you can follow a path to find a little cove with a pod inside.
- Rewards: Emerald Cypress (decor)
- How to Find: After going through the tunnel next to the Refinery Link, there is an off-stretch of land on the left. Go to the lower level of it and travel through a passage. Turn around and you can spot this pod.
- Rewards: Med Station (blueprint)
Ember Valley Portal Pod
- How to Find: After opening up the Ember Valley portal, go behind it and you’ll see a pathway going down. Follow it and you’ll find this pod.
- Rewards: Emerald Cypress Cluster (decor)
- How to Find: On the way to the Ember Valley portal, there is a set of archways on the right. Parkour or jetpack up to them to find this pod.
- Rewards: Overjoyed Statue (decor)
- How to Find: Right next to the Refinery Link, there is a small hill that you’ll need the jetpack to get ontop of and find a pod resting there.
- Rewards: Large Pink Bonsai (decor)
Angry Cat Pod
- How to Find: Near the Side Island (see above) there is another island with skull signs that needs a jetpack to get to. Once landed, you’ll be attacked by Feral Phosphor Tabby Largos as you climb up the island to this pod.
- Rewards: Small Boulder (decor)
- How to Find: Very close to the Hilltop Pod there is a TALL set of rocks that you’ll need a jetpack and tons of energy to scale; with a pod waiting for you.
- Rewards: (#1 Slime Stage (decor)
Rainbow Fields Maps
- How to Find: Pretty much just head down the main path of the Rainbow Fields before the Refinery Link and it’s right there.
- How to Find: Once exiting the tunnel next to the Refinery Link, turn right and you’ll see a winding pathway going upwards. Follow it through and you’ll see the map.