Terraria: How to Gain Life Fruits
How to gain Life fruits pretty easy.
- Highlights ore and important items like Life fruit plants.
- Helps so much when it’s dark.
- Life fruits only spawn after one mechanical boss has been defeated.
- They only appear in the jungle underground.
Life fruits take 1-2 Terraria days for them to regrow.
So after that you can re-check areas.
- Check your map while digging around.
- They take awhile to respawn so checking new places is better.
You can also see life fruits on the map.
- Metal detector.
- Dps meter.
Will display a message at the top right of the screen if a Life fruit is nearby!
If you’re running Calamity mod:
- Living shard.
- Planty mush.
You can craft Life fruits without finding them by killing planterra and digging.
Build a house in the Jungle biome with a bed for quick spawn incase of death.
- Get some mud blocks and make a strip.
- Plant some jungle seeds which are found in the jungle.
- Wait 1-2 Terraria days and a chance for life fruit will appear.
- Life fruits have no 100% way of finding them.
- They grow randomly after hard mode.
- Just gotta keep up the grind.