Before you can create these buildings in WC3 Reforged, you will have to possess enough resources including Food, Lumber, Gold and yes Time.
- HP – Determines the unit health points.
- Armor – Refers to the Armor value.
- Speed – Refers to speed on ground or in air.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber and Time to Build Cost.
The Orcs usually uses the Barracks, Spirit Lodges, Taurem Totem and Beastiary to make units. Use the Orcs Borrows to protect your structures.
Watch Towers do add a bit more to defense but are not as effective as Human and Undead race towers in WC3 Reforged.
The following is what you need to know about Orc buildings in Warcraft 3 Reforged:
|Altar of Storms||180||50||60s|
Great Hall > Stronghold
Stronghold > Fortress (Requires Altar of Storms and Tauren Totem)
It’s end. I hope “Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Buildings” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.