Welcome to City 31, a model of peace in a post-invasion world. However, not all of Earth’s inhabitants support interspecies alliance. Chimera Squad, an elite force of human and alien agents, must work together to destroy the underground threats driving the city toward chaos.
XCOM Chimera Squad Save File Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
XCOM Chimera Squad save games can be found here:
- Windows: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\XCOM Chimera Squad\XComGame\SaveData
- Steam Play (Linux): <Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/882100/pfx/
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “XCOM Chimera Squad Save File Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- XCOM Chimera Squad Cheats & Console Commands (Dev Console)
- XCOM Chimera Squad Debug Console (How to Enable & Use)
- XCOM Chimera Squad Achievement Guide (How to Get All Achievements)
- XCOM Chimera Squad How to Replace Agent Ranks
- XCOM Chimera Squad PC Keyboard Controls