Welcome to Kindergarten 2, which takes place on Tuesday! After the events of Monday, you’ll find yourself in a new school with new friends… and new ways to get ruthlessly murdered.
Other Kindergarten 2 Guides:
- Kindergarten 2 Walkthrough (Complete Guide)
- Kindergarten 2 Monstermon Cards Guide
- Kindergarten 2 Achievement Guide
Make sure to bring the Monstermon toy, Remote Control and Laser Bomb for this mission.
- Start off by talking to Monty and buying a battery off of him.
- Head over to Penny and use the remote on her. Place the battery in the remote.
- She’ll shoot Nugget out of his crawl space.
- Head into the crawl space and squeak the toy near the box.
- Talk to Billy and Lily. Give Billy the remote to Penny.
- Leave the crawl space.
- Talk to the principal to get the lunch pass to be with her.
- Bell will ring.
- Billy will be hanging down from the ceiling, go talk to spiderman.
- He’ll need you to recruit friends.
- Talk to Buggs and use the remote to summon Penny. Press the Green button to summon her.
- She’ll come over like ‘wtf’ and press the blue button.
- Give Buggs his knife back.
- Proceed to talk to Cindy. Tell her you need help to kill the teacher.
- Continue dialog with her, she’ll want you to stick gum in someones hair.
- Press the green button and put the gum in Pennys hair.
- Press the Yellow button as she tries to send you to the principals office.
- Dum dum. Lunch time.
- Billy will call you over to talk to him.
- She’s gonna give you the listening device.
- Give Carla the spare bomb in trade for the listening device.
- Go talk to Nugget, give him the Jackhammer to dig his Nugget cave.
- Time to go into the nugget tunnel. Tunnel, not a cave.
- This leads into the teacher’s lounge.
- Place the listening device under the desk while Mr. Forehead is busy.
- He’ll kick you out after Nugget gets his nuggets.
- Tell Billy you placed the bomb.
- Use the lunch pass to see the principal.
- She’ll leave the room and you’ll take your move. Lily will come get you, Go to the woman’s bathroom.
- Grab the knife and stab Ms. Applegate.
- Bell will ring.
- Go talk to Nugget to get into the Nugget cave.
- Lily and Billy are both waiting for you. It’s time to bring out your ultimate weapon.
- Leave the nugget cave, go see Penny’s who’s guarding the school doors.
- Use the remote on her and she’ll cave in to the nugget cave. *Ba dum tss*
- Head to the dumpster behind the school, and you’ll see Carla trying to get inside.
- Tell her no one’s in the school, and that Penny’s gone. She’ll go blow up a hole in the teacher’s lounge.
- Make your way in the janitor’s closet.
- Go snap Bob out of his trance. He’ll grab the axe to go protect the kids from the monster.
- Go back outside into the Nugget Cave and talk to friendos.
- Realize you could’ve grabbed the doll from Ms. Applegate’s classroom before jumping down but you didn’t. So go do that.
- Return back outside to the Nugget cave and give the doll to Penny.
- This will end your turns.
- Principal’s being a royal meanie and will transform the trapped kids.
- Head behind you to the coloured switches. Use the green one and press the button.
- Grab Penny’s head and press the red button.
- Use the blue switch to move the claw left, and then press the button.
- Use the red switch and press the button to grab the principal.
- Continue with the dialog, this will refresh your turns.
Round 2. Fight.
- Use the green lever to move it left, and then press the button.
- Move over to the red lever, move it left twice, then press the button.
- Everyone will leave happily with Bob guarding the door. He was successful. #BobforSmash
Everyone will begin to leave, Ozzy will have Madison back and you’ll say goodbye to new friends. Billy and Lily will give you a monstermon card, and A Guide for all Cards and Outfits.