Whether you’ve forgotten or just want a helpful app combo, here’s a list of all the app combos currently known.
Other La-Mulana 2 Guides:
- La-Mulana 2 Getting the Feather Early On
- La-Mulana 2 Glossary Locations
- La-Mulana 2 The Dark Lord’s Footprints
After activating the end Mulbruk will tell you what many of the software combos do. In case you have forgotten or simply wish to find a helpful combo, here are all the app combos I currently know of.
- La-Mulana 2 + Mekuri Master – Half enviromental damage (lava, laser beams, etc.)
- La-Mulana + Lonely House-moving – Stronger whip
- Rose & Camellia + Mekuri Master – Stronger bladed weapons (non-whip)
- Death Village + Lonely House-moving – More i-frames after taking damage
- Lonely House-moving + Rose & Camellia – Prevents death once, restoring 32 health (resets on second death and game reset)
- La-Mulana + La-Mulana 2 + Lonely House-moving – Makes a wind hitbox around Lumisa when she is damaged
- Yagoo Map Reader + Yagoo Map Street – Fully detailed map
- Yagoo Map Reader + Yagoo Map Street + La-Mulana 2 – Show hidden rooms on the map
- Miracle Witch + Death Village – Shorter fairy respawn time?
- Miracle Witch + Bounce Shot – Always get attack fairy
- Miracle Witch + Space Capstar II – Always get item fairy
- Miracle Witch + Mekuri Master – Always get key fairy
- Miracle Witch + Future Development Company – Enable development room in Icefire Treetop D-4
- Enga Musica + (software 10?) – Full music player (I don’t know what the name of software 10 is, but Prof_Nekko has confirmed this combo)
If you’ve played La-Mulana, you might notice that many of these are the same as the software combos there or very similar (like the dev room combo).
I may create a general app guide while I work on my any% route. I would like to get my hands on some decent images for the apps though.
More of this sort of thing:
- La-Mulana 2 – Glossary Locations
- La-Mulana 2 – The Dark Lord’s Footprints
- La-Mulana 2 – Getting the Feather Early On